YMCA White Rose seeks to transform communities so that all young people truly belong, thrive and contribute.
YMCA White Rose is a faith based charity seeking to demonstrate its Christian basis through all its programmes and relationships. YMCA White Rose is here for all young people and the YMCA seeks not to discriminate on any grounds.
We deliver services which are designed to support children and young people in achieving their full potential by promoting emotional, intellectual, spiritual and physical well-being of individuals.
We provide access to services to over 27,000 Children and Young people across South and West Yorkshire. Over 4800 Children and Young People participate in our services each year including:
- Music/drama/arts programmes
- Short break activities for children and young people with disabilities
- Parenting support
- Personal & social development
- Teenage pregnancy & sexual health
- Training courses for youth workers
- Life & employment skills development
- Sport, exercise & fitness
- Horticultural training
YMCA White Rose are committed to creating a safe and enjoyable environment for all children and young people who access our provision. We take our role in safeguarding very seriously. If you would like to see a copy of our Safeguarding Policy please email: firstname.lastname@example.org